Wednesday, February 18, 2009

And First Out of the Gate: DREW THEOLOGICAL SEMINARY

I got my first grad school acceptance yesterday and true to form, I did a little dance in private and then remained casual about it when I told my family (speaking of which, I'm not sure I've told my Dad). I don't know anything about financial aid, but I can be excited about the acceptance. At least I know I'll be going to grad school next fall. I've stepped up the apartment search. I've basically decided that I can't apply for temp work if I'm not ready to take a job right away. Oh, and I've started watching Doogie Howser reruns. They're pretty bad, but the fact that Neil Patrick Harris is one of my favorite broadway actors makes up for the fact that I hated the show when I was little (without ever having seen it by the way). Whenever I visited my dad at work (a hospital) I wore his lab coat and everyone said I looked like Doogie Howser. I took umbridge.

That was pretty rambling, but I kind of feel like rambling right now.

2 comments:

Topher said...

wow, it's kind of pathetic that half of my post concerns a show that I don't actually think is that good.

Ms. Riemer said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!